Sales Engineer (EMEA)
Overview & Location
The Sales Engineer (EMEA) will be responsible for designing solutions that will resolve customer business issues whilst evoking confidence in our products & platform and removing all technical objections in the sales cycle. When a contract is signed it is the sales engineer’s responsibility to manage day-to-day execution of the delivery of the solution including planning, tracking, documentation, testing, and provision of regular client status reports.
The sales engineer will be based out of CrowdEngineering’s office in Milano (ITALY). Since in-person contact with CrowdEngineering clients is a key element of the job, travel in Europe is required.
- Ability to uncover challenges and issues businesses face by runningdiscovery workshops
- Identify best possible solution for each customer (working together with the CrowdEngineering account manager and client IT managers)
- In-depth knowledge of CrowdEngineering’s platform and software products
- Product roadmap collaboration based on experience gained through on-site customer visits
- Solid project leadership skills combined with strong business acumen and in-depth analytical skills
- Effectively plan the delivery of a solution for a customer
- Produce scope and delivery documentation
- Serve as customers’ single point of contact during the delivery phase
- Collaborate with IT project managers
- Review tests before solutions are delivered
- Update IT’s bug tracking system and follow up for UAT issues
- Train customers & partners
- Conduct workshops at customer site
- Escalate and inform the Account Manager during the post sales stage
The ideal candidate should have a degree in computer science or computer engineering and have documented prior experience from previous jobs in the IT industry either as a sales engineer, pre-sales consultant or technical consultant.
The candidate needs to demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills in both English and Italian.
Further it is very important that the candidate can demonstrate project management skills and understanding of the delivery flow and collaborations between various groups within a company.
- Strong technical skills
- Project management skills
- Leadership skills
- Organisational skills
- Communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Teamwork skills
- Sales skills
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent social behavior
- A sense of humour
- Strong sense of work ethic
- Detailed oriented
- Result oriented
- Copes well in stressful situations
- Enjoys working in an ever-changing, fast paced environment
How to apply for this position
- Please send an email to Karina Buch (firstname.lastname@example.org) including your Resume/CV and a cover message, or
- Post your resume to Paola Genna for CrowdEngineering c/o Dpixel, Via Filippo Turati, 38, 20212 Milano, Italy
Please apply by 28 February 2013. Interviews will be carried out in English in Milano.